Tuesday, October 6, 2009

God Moments

I (Sherry) am reading a new book by Bruce Wilkinson, You Were Born For This. The stories are amazing as he reveals how God would like to work in each of our lives with everyday miracles. Not the walk on water and healing type of miracles but the meeting a need kind of miracles. I am not very far in the book but it has caused me to ponder, reflect, and pursue my reading of it.

Beth Moore, (another favorite author/speaker of mine) talks about God's delights. Everyday, she asks God to show her His delight and He responds with amazing things.

Things like this stir my heart to look for God more (practicing His presence) in everyday life. Yesterday while driving to work, I prayed for help with my hectic schedule. Within minutes, I spotted a flock of geese flying in a V formation and knew God was speaking to my heart. If you know the importance of that V-like formation, you will know what I mean.

Today, God placed someone in my life to bless me by doing something I was responsible for which saved me a considerable amount of time. Two days in a row, I have been blessed because I know these are God moments whereby only He could orchestrate the timing and delivery of such messages. He sees, He hears, and He cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment